Ireland is the best choice if you’re looking for a country that combines cutting-edge technology and a rich cultural heritage. Due to its affordable living and secure neighborhoods, Ireland is a difficult option to overlook. Creating a nurturing environment encourages students to pursue their passions while honing their strengths.
Masters (MS) in Ireland is one of the most popular in Europe. Every year, Irish universities receive hundreds of applications. Compared to other European countries, Ireland has lower living costs. Ireland offers Indian students, affordable education and housing along with the best job opportunities in the world.
Importance of Masters in Ireland
For international students interested in studying for a Master’s degree in Ireland, there are numerous advantages beyond living in Europe. What makes a Masters in Ireland for Indian students a great choice?
- Universities with International Standing: Many Irish universities have been ranked among the best in the world, with Trinity College Dublin being among the most prestigious.
- Offering a Wide Range of Courses: Students can pursue joint and dual degree programs at Irish universities due to their wide range of courses.
- A diversity of Companies: Ireland is a hub for European multinational corporations. Consequently, Ireland will offer you a lot of opportunities once you graduate.
- Keep your stay for two years: Following your Masters in Ireland, you can stay for another two years. This timeframe will facilitate your job search.
- English-speaking country: Since Ireland is an English-speaking country, students do not need to learn another language. The Irish culture will therefore be easier to adapt to for international students.
Course Highlights of Masters in Ireland
Ireland offers 1-year Master’s degrees, which is among its most attractive features. Your career can be advanced quickly and cost-effectively by taking this route.
You can obtain a 1-year master’s Courses in Ireland at 12 public universities, two technology institutes, and three private colleges. A level 9 degree, a graduate degree, or another name is used for these degrees.
There is a wide range of master’s degree programs designed according to the needs of the industry.
The goal of universities, colleges, and institutes is to improve students’ quality of life through master’s degrees. As a result, Ireland distinguishes itself from other countries.
Study in Ireland for Indian students aims to provide the following:
- Extensive international exposure
- Provides them with future-proofing
- The concept of social mobility
- Scientific inquiry
What Are the Requirements for Study in Ireland?
- To apply to Universities in Ireland for a masters, you must have a relevant bachelor’s degree or diploma. If you are interested in enrolling in a master’s program, your undergraduate degree must be compatible with the program. The student must have a grade point average of at least 2.1 or an equivalent grade point average from an Indian university with 60%.
- Candidates must demonstrate high levels of proficiency in the English language. For non-native English speakers, a recognised English language test with a minimum score is required, like TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE.
Regulations for Finding Work in Ireland after Masters
Before you can start working in Ireland after completing your master’s degree, you’ll need to follow a few processes. After completing your master’s degree, the following are the next steps you should take to apply for jobs in Ireland:
- Third Level Graduate Scheme allows you to apply for an extension after receiving your exam results. After MS, eligible applicants can search for jobs in Ireland for up to 24 months.
- Having found a job in Ireland, you may apply for a work permit under critical skills visa program to apply for long-term employment in Ireland after your master’s.
- Students can also obtain Work Permits to continue their employment in Ireland. A non-EU student can, with this permit, work in Ireland, where they will be paid a minimum 30,000 EUR per year.
- The company should provide an offer letter and a contract to students seeking employment in Ireland.
What are Popular Jobs Prospects after Studying Masters in Ireland?
For international students seeking a job in Ireland, there is a diverse job market available. Listed below are the top 5 job opportunities that international students can consider after studying Masters in Ireland:
- Information Technology
- Business & Finance
Whether you are looking to take up a job opportunity in the appropriate field or a different master’s course, you can opt for these after completing your MS in Ireland.
In Ireland, if you choose a field of study that is in high demand, like MS, you can advance your career. Being in Ireland has plenty of benefits, including exposure, lifestyle, and other aspects.
Get in touch with Newstrides immediately if you have questions about masters degrees in Ireland. Our Study abroad consultants in India provide excellent assistance in selecting the best university in Ireland and other aspects of the application process for your master’s program.