Indian students pursuing master’s degrees in the UK have a chance to excel in their professional careers. One of the primary reasons is the best universities for Masters in the UK for Indian students offer English-taught courses, providing a thrilling learning opportunity for students in a fast-paced country with world-class architecture.
Additionally, numerous cities in the UK are ranked among the best cities for students, out of which London is ranked the best worldwide. This means that UK cities provide the best student life for Indian students in terms of cost and appeal. Of all of the programs offered, Masters courses in the UK are the most sought-after courses offered by some of the most prestigious universities in the UK.
We’ll look at all aspects of post-graduation studies in the UK with a focus on the top universities in the UK, the cost of education in the UK, eligibility requirements, and the best programs to pursue a Master’s degree in the UK.
Why select Masters in UK for Indian students?
These are a few advantages of studying for a Masters in UK for Indian students:
- The country is considered one of the top destinations for studying abroad, recognised for its massive number of international students and highly regarded universities.
- The UK is home to one of the planet’s best universities for MS programs, which include famous names such as Imperial College London, the University of Cambridge, and the University of Oxford.
- The nation is home to some of the world’s top student cities with great infrastructure and living standards.
- The duration of the program of Masters courses in the UK is approximately 18 to 24 months on average. The length of program lasts for one calendar year in most instances. This means that you will be able to finish your education quicker and cut costs on fees for tuition and living expenses.
- Scholarships and grants are readily available for applicants who meet the criteria for these Universities in the UK for masters.
Which are the top universities in the UK?
|Best MBA colleges in the UK for Indian students||Best courses to study in the UK|
|University of Oxford||MS – Law and Finance; Public Policy; MBA; the Taxation|
|University of Cambridge||Masters in Corporate Law; MPhil in Economics; Master of Finance|
|Imperial College London||MS – Strategic Marketing; Global Innovation Design; Business Analytics|
|University College London||MS – Banking & Digital Finance; Clinical Neuroscience; Management|
|London School of Economics and Political Science||MS – Global Media & Communications; Economics; Human Resource & Organizations|
|University of Edinburgh||MS – International Marketing; International Human Resource Management; Accounting & Finance|
|King’s College London||MS – Computer Science; Finance Analysis; International Marketing|
|University of Manchester||MS – Commercial Project Management; Pollution & Environmental Control; Data and knowledge.|
|University of Warwick||MS Engineering Business Management; Master in Journalism; MS Data Analytics|
What is the cost of studying for a masters in the UK?
The cost of a masters degree in the UK for international students comprises diverse costs like tuition fees, pre-admit fees, and post-admit expenses. Let’s discuss the total masters UK costs below:
- Tuition Fees: Students from abroad taking masters courses in the UK pay between £11,151 and £32,308 on MS tuition fees, based on the course they choose and their university.
- Pre-admit Costs: This cost to Study in the UK for Indian students includes the cost of the tests (GMAT GRE, IELTS and more) along with the fee for a student visa as well as the health surcharge as well as the cost of travel. The cost is approximately £1500 and £2000.
- Post-admit costs: The post-admission cost of Master’s tuition in the UK includes the price of staying in the UK. This depends on the university and location you select. Master’s students will require £1000 or £1500/month for the UK.
What is the cost of living in the UK?
The cost of tuition isn’t the only thing you’ll have to consider when planning to complete your master’s program within the UK. Costs of living must be a major consideration – accommodation, food, and entertainment can make up the bulk of your budget during your study, particularly if you’re studying in cities such as London, where the cost of living is high. Other costs associated with postgraduate studies include medical insurance, Visa charges, the cost of the language tests(IELTS or TOEFL) and admission tests (GMAT and GRE), and travel.
Are jobs available post-study masters in UK for Indian students?
The United Kingdom is believed to provide some of the world’s best and most lucrative jobs for foreign candidates looking to contribute to the global economy. Achieving an MS degree within the UK is considered a prestigious and valuable qualification for people who hold it. It is a degree that holds a significant financial value in the country. According to different surveys and websites, the median salary for an MS graduate is GBP 31,000 annually.
The job market for labour in the United Kingdom is continuously booming and robust, which is a major reason for the low employment rate. According to various studies on the job market, those who are IT engineers are among the most sought-after job opportunities by international students working in the UK. Below is an overview of the most sought-after job areas available in the UK for MS graduates.
- Software Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Pharmacy Manager
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Software Developer
- Technical Director
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Project Manager (IT)
- Project Manager (Software)
Still have questions about Masters in the UK for Indian students? Reach out to the best UK education consultants in Delhi from Newstrides.
We serve as the bridge between students and universities. Our Overseas education consultants are committed to providing quality service, the most efficient method of student admissions. We have a group of specialists who are trained, experienced faculty members and counsellors who can assist students in choosing the right university courses, specialisations, and countries of choice, concerning prerequisite exams and accommodations that best suits the students.
Is a Masters in the UK worth it for Indian students?
In general as a general rule, in general, the UK was always considered to be a warm and welcoming nation for international students. It is possible to obtain the Post-Graduation Permit two years after you have completed your studies in the UK. Therefore, a master’s degree in the UK is a great option for international students.
Do Indian students get jobs in the UK after their master’s?
Absolutely, Indians can find jobs in the UK after completing their Master’s. Per the UK Home Office guidelines, you must submit a post-study work permit to remain within the UK and search for work.
Are masters in the UK better than in India?
If you’re searching for education of the highest quality, then the UK is the best place to be. It has a robust educational system, solid infrastructure facilities, and the opportunity to learn about new ways of life. Great infrastructure: Another reason it is better to study in the UK is superior to studying in India can be attributed to the infrastructure and facilities that are offered to students in universities.
Which masters degree is most in demand in the UK?
- Business and Administration.
- Architecture, Building, and Planning.
- Mass, Communication and Documentation.
Which job has more scope in the UK?
Numerous high-paying positions are offered in the UK, including Chief Executives, Senior Officials, IT and Telecommunication Directors, Brokers Directors of Marketing and Sales, Health Service and Public Health Managers, and so on.