A master’s degree is very much aspired to by many individuals, especially those who want to study abroad. Many MBA aspirants travel abroad to broaden their knowledge and add a foreign dimension to their studies. The MBA In UK For Indian Students is very popular, and there are numerous benefits associated with it, which the article will explain.
Even though it is one of the safest places for higher education, the UK is still counted as one of the most expensive. While living in the region might be expensive, some colleges are extremely affordable and can be a future investment. Indian scholars are also sought after by British colleges, which is why the expenses for international students have been cut.
Consider these factors before taking the plunge if you are an Indian student thinking to Study in the UK.
Why Opt MBA in UK for Indian Students?
There is no doubt that the United Kingdom has one of the strongest economies in the world. University education aims to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in their careers. For many reasons, the UK is a great choice for higher education, especially for those who wish to pursue a MBA in UK for Indian students.
Several factors contribute to the UK’s prominence as a top destination for MBA students:
Students enrolled for Masters degrees at UK universities will gain theoretical and practical knowledge and skills. Through constant lectures and workshops from reputed business leaders, students gain exposure to a specific industry by learning from experienced professionals.
A few core management courses are offered in the MBA programs offered by UK universities, but most are one-year programs. As a result, students receive a quality education, gain international exposure, and have the opportunity to acquire new knowledge quickly.
Connect With Industry:
Taking a masters in UK for Indian students has many advantages, including meeting top industry experts and professionals at conferences, events, and lectures, which is one of the biggest benefits.
Financial constraints can make studying for an MBA in a foreign country difficult. Several universities in the United Kingdom offer scholarships to students needing financial aid.
List of Top Universities in the UK for Indian Students
|University of Oxford||Queen Mary University of London||University of York|
|University of Cambridge||Lancaster University||University of Bath|
|University College London||Newcastle University||University of Liverpool|
|Imperial College London||The University of the Exeter||University of Reading|
|The University of Edinburgh||University of Birmingham||University of Aberdeen|
|The University of Manchester||University of Leeds||Queen’s University Belfast|
|University of Bristol||University of Sheffield||University of York|
|University of Warwick||University of the Glasgow||University of Bath|
What is the Eligibility for Pursuing an MBA in the UK?
In the UK, various MBA programs are offered at various institutions, and the entry requirements differ based on the program. The majority of UK business schools, however, require GMAT scores. TOEFL or IELTS scores are required from Indians and other non-native English-speaking students.
The minimum aggregate score for admission to a top-ranking university is 60% in a relevant discipline. While students with poor grades have been able to secure MBA seats by highlighting their other accomplishments, there have been instances where they were not allowed to take the course due to poor grades.
A typical MBA student in the UK is between 25 and 40 years old, with several years of business management experience required.
What is the Application Process for MBA in UK?
Several factors play a key role in the selection process of an MBA in the United Kingdom, including:
- Identify your ideal MBA program. A variety of Best MBA colleges in UK for Indian students offer online, on-site, and accelerated programs. Choose the best courses to study in UK for you by comparing them.
- The importance of a good academic score cannot be overstated. Though Masters degrees can be offered to students with 50%-60% scores in bachelor’s programs in the UK, the higher ranked institutions look at a higher percentage. It is, therefore, important to score higher than the average to be admitted. Aim for a GPA of 3.0-3.5 on a 4.0 scale (83-89%).
- Determine the selection margin of your favourite university or business school by analysing the average GMAT scores and GPAs of the previous batches.
- You can add value to your application by obtaining a professional letter of recommendation. Arrange LORs if you have relevant work experience.
- The academic LOR can be provided by a registered professional from the previous institution where you attended school if you do not have a professional LOR.
- Make sure you know the deadlines, your English proficiency test dates, and graduate admission dates so you can apply as early as possible.
The best time to start preparing for your application is to know which universities have the most international students in the UK. Many career opportunities are available to graduates from the best-recognized universities in the UK.
If you are looking for help with applying to Universities in the UK for a masters as an Indian student, connect with Newstrides which is the best uk education consultants in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai and make an informed decision.
How much does it cost to study MBA in the UK for Indian students?
The average cost of an MBA program for one year is between £12,000 and £20,000, with programs offered by top business schools costing as much as £45,000 on average. While many colleges and business schools offer high-quality degrees at a significantly lower cost, a range of other colleges and business schools do not.
Which MBA college has the best placement in the UK?
Obtaining the best MBA colleges in UK for Indian students that offers students the opportunity to work in the industry through internships or sandwich courses can provide students with the added benefits they need to achieve a head start in their careers.
Hence, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best universities in the UK that offer MBA programs and work placements:
- University of Greenwich
- University of South Wales
- University of West London
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Leicester
- Coventry University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Northampton
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of East London
Which exam is needed for MBA in the UK?
IELTS is recognised by most universities in the UK, while a few universities recognise TOEFL in the UK. There is a validity period of two years for the Language Test score. Additionally, the student should have preferably passed the GRE or GMAT in addition to the language test. To study MBA in the UK in many Universities, you must have a good GMAT score.